Canyon of Bordonera for beginners
The canyon of Bordonera does not leave indifferent. A different canyon, very open and with a lot of light.
We will find a route between moss, with slides, jumps and in a magical environment of clean and crystal clear water.
A small hidden pearl in Alt Urgell.
Approach: 1 minute
Descent: 1 hour approx.
Recommended time: From July to September.
Minimum age: 7 years
The duration varies according to the group.
Other material needed for the descent:
- Sports shoes or hiking boots (think it will get wet)
- Spare shoes
- Those who wear glasses will have to tie them with a small cord or at best go without them (wear contact lenses)
(Not included in the price)
The price of the activity includes:
- Guided by a qualified guide
- Health and health insurance
- Canyoning equipment rental
- Drinks at the end of the ravine
- Photographic report
SB Canyoning provides the material needed to practice canyoning:
- Full wetsuit: pants and jacket (5mm) and pumps (3mm)
- Carabiner and descender
- Ropes and other safety equipment
- Canyon backpacks and waterproof drum.
The booking policy is as follows:
To make the reservation effective, you must pay 30% of the total price of the reservation, as payment and deposit.
The payment and deposit will be returned in full, in case of extreme weather that does not allow the development of the planned activities, or by canceling within a period of 10 days before the scheduled date for the activity. .
50% of the payment and deposit will be paid by canceling the activity in a period of 7 days before its completion.
Payment and deposit are not required if the activity has been canceled during the same week as the contracted activity.