In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Society Information and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you of:
Company Name of the company: “SB CANYONING SCP”
Fiscal domicile in Cta de Lleida 27. 25794 Organyà – LLEIDA
And it has the following e-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Also, “SB CANYONING SCP” has taken measures and security levels required by Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data (LOPD) and other regulations that develop, according to data handled and stored. Procedures, rules and established measures may be susceptible to improvement as a result of future changes in the information system responsible for this file. They may also be affected due to modifications made on current legislation regarding the protection of personal data.
3. “SB CANYONING SCP” has implemented all the technical measures at its disposal to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information gathered through its website www.sbcanyoning.com
4. Information obtained by “SB CANYONING SCP” of different users who visit and interact on the page and located in www.sbcanyoning.com menus will be recorded in a file owned by “SB CANYONING SCP” inscribed in the General Register of the Spanish data Protection Agency.
5. The purpose of the collection and processing of data will be able to contact the user who visits and completes the form “Contact” existing on the Web site, now or in the future, for issues arising from the business relationship itself established between both parties and sending commercial communications, always related services “SB CANYONING SCP”
6. Filling out the form, sending emails or using other communication mechanisms offered by www.sbcanyoning.com involve the user’s express consent to the processing of personal data by “SB CANYONING SCP ” with the purposes expressed in the above article.
7. Any user who wishes, may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data (LOPD) with, and others applicable regulations, by sending a written and signed request, including your name, surname and photocopy of ID card or other valid document in which the exercise of those rights you want is requested to “SB CANYONING SCP”, Cta de Lleida 27. 25794 Organyà- Lleida. This service will cost to the applicant.
8. When a user accesses the web page “SB CANYONING SCP” may be record parameters such as the IP address of the connecting user, date and time of connection, which in any case will not seek a purpose is not purely statistical.
9. “SB CANYONING SCP” the right to make reserves, at any time and without notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on its website or in the configuration and presentation.
10. “SB CANYONING SCP” does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the website, its content, nor that it is updated, although it will use all measures at its disposal to prevent or correct them.
11. Unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, and any breach of intellectual property rights or industrial “SB CANYONING SCP” will lead to the legally established responsibilities.
Www.sbcanyoning.com the contents thereof are protected by current legislation on intellectual property. copy, modify, reproduce, download, transmission, distribution or transformation of the contents of the page, without the prior permission of the copyright unless it is legally permitted expressly prohibited. Access does not presuppose the acquisition by users of property rights over the contents contained therein. The intellectual property also extends the content included in www.sbcanyoning.com its graphics, logos, design, images, videos and source codes used for programming.
Both access to this website and the use made of the information contained therein, is the sole responsibility of the user.
12. “SB CANYONING SCP” is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system as a result of the presence of virus in the computer used for connection to services and content www.sbcanyoning.com of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the referral modification of the “Law of Services of the Society of the Information” (LSSICE) established by the Real Decree 13/2012, it is of obligation to obtain the express consent of the user of all The web pages that use disposable cookies, before they navigate through them.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site. By using these devices, the web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for the display of the pages of this server, name and password, products that interest him most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE RULING AND COOKIES EXEMPTS
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent from the user are analytics and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES HAVE?
About the types of cookies, there are five large groups:
Analytical cookies: collect information about the use made of the website.
Social cookies: those necessary for external social networks.
Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes a membership contract (affiliate companies).
Advertising and behavior cookies: collect information about user preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
Technical and functional cookies: are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.