Canyon of Llech
Canyon of Llech is considered the best canyon in the French Eastern Pyrenees.
It is a very aquatic and sporty canyon, with slides, jumps of 5 to 10 meters and rappelling.
The shapes that water has drawn on the rocks and the landscape do not leave anyone indifferent.
|CANYONING||2-4 pax||>5 pax||>20pax|
Longest rappel: 15m
Approach: 30 minutes
Descent: 3 hours approx.
Return: 30 min
Recommended: From June to September.
Minimum age: 13 years
The duration varies according to the group.
Other material needed for the descent:
- Sports shoes or hiking boots (think it will get wet)
- Spare shoes
- Those who wear glasses must tie them or at best go without them (wear contact lenses)
(Not included in the price)
The price of the activity includes:
- Guided by a qualified guide
- Health and health insurance
- Canyoning equipment rental
- Drinks at the end of the ravine
- Photographic report
SB Canyoning provides the necessary material for canyoning:
- Full wetsuit: pants and jacket (5mm) and pumps (3mm)
- Safety harness
- Carabiner and descender
- Ropes and other safety equipment
- Canyon backpacks and watertight drum.
The booking policy is as follows:
To make the reservation effective, you must pay 30% of the total price of the reservation, as payment and deposit.
The payment and deposit will be returned in full, in case of extreme weather that does not allow the development of the planned activities, or by canceling within a period of 10 days before the scheduled date for the activity. .
50% of the payment and deposit will be paid by canceling the activity in a period of 7 days before its completion.
Payment and deposit are not required if the activity has been canceled during the same week as the contracted activity.